Well hello, my name’s Ann; I also go by Turkey Wang. X3
- I’m 19 years old (birthday is May 16th) and living in the U.S. but I’m probably moving to Hungary eventually and then maybe Finland. :p
- I love to draw, obviously, mainly chibis and realism. I also like painting but I’m not great at it.
- I also love to sew, bake, and be with my friends; I despise sports.
- I’m pretty friendly despite my rant posts or sarcastic remarks to stupidity, I promise, I won’t bite. :3
- I have a deviantart: Turkey-wang.deviantart.com
- I also have a blogger for baking and such: recipedoodles.blogspot.com/ <-For Recipes
I don’t know what else to say but feel free to ask if you have any other questions.<3
Ps: This is the real me, in case you were curious.
Questions regarding my art:
- Q: How long have you been drawing?
A: Since I was really little but mainly only animals; didn’t get into anime-style art until about 10 or 11 and back then I mainly eye-balled anime artwork and drew neopets.
If you want to see old art, click here
- Q: What program/s do you use?
A: I used Easy Paint Tool Sai mainly, but sometimes I use Photoshop Elements 5.
- Q: What kind of tablet do you use?
A: Bamboo Fun. :D
- Q: Can you teach me how to draw?
A: I have tutorials, they’re pretty basic (and probably flawed too but if they help and you don’t solely rely on them, then so be it). If you need help with something specific, send me a message and I’ll make a tutorial of it.
- Q: May I use your art?
A: Yes, just ask first, please, and give credit.
- Q: Do you take requests?
Questions about me:
- Q: Do you have a facebook/msn?
I have a facebook fanpage and that’s all I plan on giving, sorry, I won’t give my personal facebook out due to privacy issues.